bbk

Spike's Tactical uppers?

I know Spike's' reputation for lowers is pretty good. I was browsing their site, and they have the ability to do all the work to make their uppers compliant in house-- which seems pretty convenient. However, I haven't really heard anything regarding their uppers... so, does anybody know firsthand, or second hand? (or anything really)

Might have to also get a customized "Jolly Roger" lower from them as well...

I have never known anyone that has used one of their complete rifles or even an upper from them to be honest with ya.

Thy seem to be a bit on the high end for my taste, I do talk to a guy on another site that used the Jolly Roger receiver the finish is very nice.

I can't speak on how well they perform, but, at the MDTS class this weekend, there was a Spike's rep there with a bunch of goodies to show off. Everything looked good to me. Yeah, they're not the cheapest around, but, they're not outrageous either. It's a big plus that they can do all the compliance work in house.

I think I'm set for ARs for a while, but if I had to do another one, I would definitely consider them