Sign in to follow this  
Celraysoda

Show coming up in PA

While you are correct, Eagle Arms is a vendor, they are also the promoters of this show. This is a relatively small show @ 250 tables. Eagle arms has their large show (700 tables) at Split Rock Lodge in the Poconos in April. This Allentown show is competing with an even smaller show (100 tables) at the Schnecksville Fire Hall, up the road (Rt 309) a piece, which is produced by Appalacian Productions.

There is also a MAAC show at the Oaks Convention Center (off Rt 422 NW of Valley Forge) on the same date - they're advertising 400 tables. I went to two of these shows when they first started back up (used to be in Ft Washington, but ceased in 2005). They were OK - nice wide aisles, not too crowded. But I understand the last one was a bust - not well attended.

Personally I like the VF gun shows and I also can't wait for App Prom to bring a show back to the Philly Armory (it has been undergoing renovations for the past year +), if for no other reason it's close. Went to their Kings Caterer's show last weekend (250 tables) and scored ten boxes of AE 62 gr FMJ .223 for $6/box.

See you at the show(s) :dance:

Adios,

Pizza Bob