Matt

Has anyone obtained a Florida non-resident CCW?

Why don't you guys like the Utah permit? We get them like crazy in PA. Cheaper than FL. I'm sure there's a reason but I don't know.

I could be wrong (I don't have a non-res CCW from any state - so just going by memory), but the Utah permit requires the person to take a 4 hour class that covers utah ccw law or something. I think the class must also be given by someone that is "certified" by Utah to give the class. So, I don't think anyone is necessarily against the Utah permit.. it just seems to be a slightly more involved process.

ETA: Or it could just be that Florida is closer to NJ ;)

Utah you need an actual hands on training class like an NRA class but it has been be like 4 hours or something like Caine said. A hunter safety class does not work.

Troy was looking into this so I'm sure he will post.

M

Utah you need an actual hands on training class like an NRA class but it has been be like 4 hours or something like Caine said. A hunter safety class does not work.

Troy was looking into this so I'm sure he will post.

M

Once I have the spare funds..... I might take the course with Guns For Hire. But between Florida and Virginia ..... I am covered...