Sign in to follow this  
creeper

Goin Hog Hunting

Wednesday Ill be leavin for a hog hunt in Michigan at Uncle Teds, Sunrize Safaris. Got a gang of about 25 goin from all over the country, This will be a hoot! Everything goes better with fresh pork! :mrgreen:

I got a S&W 460 that I want to take , but Im getting conflicting info about taking a handgun into Michigan , being a NJ resident.Something about needing a CCW and reciprosity to cross into Michigan , My Fla. non resident CCW will not suffice. Again our stinkin liberal politicians and their gun laws hurt the law abiding citizen.

I have done this in FL. You can take a handgun down there to hunt a fat ass hog.

Have fun, and MI needs you to be a resident of MI in order for you to carry a pistol up there.

makes it tough to figure out, wonder if they have guns on the ranch you can hunt with?

I got a few buds that are bringin handguns , but they are reciprocal and have CCW issurd in their home states , I could use one of theirs , but its just not the same , it would be like dancing with another guys wife! :lol:

makes it tough to figure out, wonder if they have guns on the ranch you can hunt with?

I got a few buds that are bringin handguns , but they are reciprocal and have CCW issurd in their home states , I could use one of theirs , but its just not the same , it would be like dancing with another guys wife! :lol:

you may have to find a Promiscuous hog. :lol::lol::lol: