jermz1987

Can you say Recoil?

Didn't know if this belonged in the handgun or rifle section, lol. Can you imagine the recoil this thing has?

mosin-pistol.jpg

OK as CSJ the one above may be a photo shop, But here is a real one. This one is a SKS pistol.

skspistol.jpg

Didn't know if this belonged in the handgun or rifle section, lol. Can you imagine the recoil this thing has?

mosin-pistol.jpg

Obrez!

I think that particular picture is a photoshop, but there is documented evidence of them actually being made and used.

There is a guy on Youtube who has a NFA Obrez, and it doesn't seem THAT bad.. (But I also like to shoot 12 gauge from the JIC one handed).

I've been kicking around the idea of making a NJ legal obrez.. (16" barrel).. but haven't found a suitable candidate yet.

I was heavily involved in the beginning of Handgun Metallic Silhouette. When they finally created an "unlimited" class there were some amazing "handguns" showing up at the matches. One fellow had an XP100 chambered for .458 Win Mag full-length - talk about recoil. He said that he did just because someone said it couldn't be done. I shot a .30 Herrett in the Stock class (T/C Contender) and an XP100 chambered in .308 Win full-length in Unlimited - they both kicked a bit. Also used a Ruger SBH in Stock/Standing. Recoil didn't bother me back then - does now. Must be getting old.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

mosin-pistol.jpg

Obrez!

I think that particular picture is a photoshop, but there is documented evidence of them actually being made and used.

There is a guy on Youtube who has a NFA Obrez, and it doesn't seem THAT bad.. (But I also like to shoot 12 gauge from the JIC one handed).

I've been kicking around the idea of making a NJ legal obrez.. (16" barrel).. but haven't found a suitable candidate yet.

I did that once all I can say is hope there isn't a light right above you...

I read some historical papers and such in russian, and can confirm, about the nagants.

It was not a production model, but alot of the secret service, they would cut one down, so it can be hidden out of sight in the sleeve of their overcoat.