corn45

Couple Cherry Ridge Question

I have tried calling/emailing the ANJRPC with zero success so far. I thought I would pose the questions here:

1) I joined April 11. My temporary membership badge expires tomorrow. When do they usually send new membership badges?

2) You are supposed to be able to "login" to the anjrpc.org website. But I can't find the login link anywhere. Where is it?

Thanks.

The badges are usually mailed within 2 weeks.

When I renewed this year, I didn't get my badge for 6 weeks or so, I emailed and got a badge the next day....then a week later got an additional one. heh.

Ever since the guy that used to do it quit(passed away?) i've heard there have been issues.

I don't recall being able to log into the ANJRPC website although that's something they are working on from what i've heard.

If you want to shoot, go to the clubhouse and explain the situation to the RO and have your temp pass. I'm sure they'll give you a temporary.

I have tried calling/emailing the ANJRPC with zero success so far. I thought I would pose the questions here:

1) I joined April 11. My temporary membership badge expires tomorrow. When do they usually send new membership badges?

2) You are supposed to be able to "login" to the anjrpc.org website. But I can't find the login link anywhere. Where is it?

Thanks.

Don't sweat it. Show up with the temporary and you should be good to go.

They screwed up my wife's badge.. the badge said she still needed to take the safety orientation, even tho she took it with me.. so I emailed them (think the email was [email protected]) and explained the problem - a new card showed up in the mail 2 days later. Shoot them an email or give them a call and they'll straighten it out.