imperialfish

NEF PARDNER PUMP PROTECTOR SHOTGUN

They're basically licensed Rem 870 clones. Parts are generally interchangeable between the two, with the exception of the barrels I believe. I have one that I picked up as a spare/backup to my primary shotgun for a class I was taking. Haven't really shot it much, but nothing stood out to me as being problematic. NJ609 (who I don't think I've seen post recently) has one that he has modded a bit.

from reading reviews on buds gun shop, the people who buy them are happy with them. its near an 870 clone. i wouldnt mind one just to add to the collection, but if you were only looking for a single shotgun, id spend the extra and get a real 870, even if it was used.

aforementioned post:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5131

Well I picked one up last night (NEF PP) well see how it goes its my first SG. I was looking at the 870 and they where out of my price range at $500 I can save that money so it goes towards my AR. :idea:

From all the reviews I have read its a pretty solid buy. We will have to just wait and see how it handles on the 11th.

One TWO occasions I have heard the same dooshdaddy gunshop fly , hanging out at the shop watching ppl like me buy guns he can't afford and then criticize them and me, refer to his shotgun at home as his "Partner Pump..."

As In,

"Ahhh you gettin one dem der I-talian scatterguns.... I like my partner pump toooo!"

"Oh you have a NEF Pardner? Yeah I want a Benelli... heard its the best..."

"Naw my partner pump is a Winchester/Ithaca/etc. .... He's mah partner pump! You gettin an I-talin apartner pump huh?"

"No I'm not getting a Pardner, by NEF, I'm getting a Benelli Supernova pump to go with my Mossberg 930 SPX semi..."

"Alrighty damnit yas little whippersnapper....Dem der partners youz is getting is one brand, my partner pump is a different! Same difference, same scattergun, same ! My partner's a pump just like yours fancy schmancy expensive dem der whippersnapr!!"

I was really sincerely expecting the whole "I was A GREEN BERR-ET IN SOG, SPECIAL OPS GROUP, IN VIE-ET-NAAM! AND A SNIPER AND CHAIRMAN OF JOINT CHEEFS!"

:mrgreen:

Geez dooshes I was just relaying a light story regarding my experience with Pardner Pumps. Next time you Want to talk about cheap knockoff guns I'll keep quiet

It's not that we don't like a good story...

It's that nobody understood what the fuck you were talking about. Maybe you had to be there. :)

Awesome choice on the shotty. Ive read many positive reviews on them. Only reason I didn't go with one is because buds was sold out when I tried to order. So I went with the Maverick 88.

Sigh.... do I take a zero on the shotgun stage on the three gun this weekend or go buy one of these.....

It's not 3 gun if you only have 2. Go for it.