Lavid2002

Can someone tell me a bit about South Jersey Gun Club?

South Jersey Shooting Club is what you mean. Very nice range from 25 to 300 yrd. I go mostly during the week and every time I am the only one there. I joined 2 months ago and paid $250.00 for the year and received an $100.00 coupon to use when I pay my dues in September. They will have a picnic in September were you can bring your family and join the club. If you want to give it a try before joining let me know and I will bring you in as a quest so you can see if you like it.

http://sjerseyshootingclub.com/

Its an interesting club. I have shot 4 matches there. I am not a member. They have a lot of interesting plans that if they pan out will definitly get my attention. The thing I really liked is that the owners and RO I chatted with on sunday gave me the impression they are very progressive and open to ideas. I think some of the things they are against now, they will come around on and if they do it will become a great club for people like myself that like combat shooting based competitions.

and if they do it will become a great club for people like myself that like combat shooting based competitions.

This makes me very happy and very sad... happy cuz NJ really needs something like that.. sad cuz I'm 2 hours away... :|

Ah well - hopefully it all works out, and maybe they can start hosting some decent classes again

I have been a memmber of the club for over 5 years now. I enjoy the club and the facilities, although the club house is taking a very long time to complete. I am a member of the IDPA committee so I hepl plan and offciate the DIAP shoots at the club. They have "Plate Shoots" once or twice a month where you use a handgun and shoot metal plates, (Sunday June 6th is the next plate shoot, I'll be there). You can bring your own steal if you wish. If you have any other questions let me know.

Ron

The range is awesome. Thanks again Rich!

I am going to set up my orientation for joining sometime next week. I thought it was pretty far away, it was only a 35 minute drive! :)

Got to shoot 300 yards with the M1 garand and the savage. Good times. Ill be back soon!