Sign in to follow this  
Shawnmoore81

Lu-mar

Lu-Mar made medium to high grade O/U & S/S shotguns, as well as rifles. They were made in Gardone, IT. The model often seen in the U.S. is the Scirocco O/U. No known U.S. importer listed so parts may be difficult to find. Link to their website found on ShotgunWorld no longer works.

http://www.shotgunworld.com/links.html

I have a Lu-mar .12 gauge o/u and I'm just wondering am I the only person with one of these guns. I can't find any info on the brand. It's a real nice gun it's just nobody has ever heard of them

from the best I could find out, Lu-Mar was manufactured in Gardone Italy. They made a wide variety of o/u and sxs shotguns and very little importation into the U.S. :D

Yeah parts are hard to come by. I had the gun last year at the gun smiths and now it's like a brand new gun. It just took him a while. I've used it for skeet and rabbits but honestly I'm think I'm gonna go to a lighter gun rabbit hunting. An o/u gets heavy after a few miles running the dogs around.