ronhonda

USPSA Match Tenafly NJ (Indoors) 10/17/10

Guest HuntingPaper

Won't go to that place again... Last match we were 30 minutes into the match and they stop every thing to sign up a group of 5 members of the club who show up late. After that one member of the Tenaflay broke the 180 that obviously that everybody screamed WOW and wasn't dq nor even warned.

I grew up in Tenafly (after living in JC and Union City when I was little). You would have to try really hard to find a bigger collection of rich liberal assholes than you would in that town. If my parents didn't still live there, I would never set foot in it again.

I grew up in Bergenfield and know all about it. I was a member of the club for a few years and know several members there. The club is far from perfect, but in the last few years the club has become more shooter oriented. It was and still kind of is a social club but with the new blood and board members, the club is experiencing a revival of sorts. I use to get dirty looks there because I always shot too fast and was not a bullseye shooter. Just look at their website and se all the different activities going on.

Ron,

I am surprised that the town has not found a way to shut the range dow. That town is none too gun friendly. I am glad it is undergoing a revival and you're part of it. We all know how hard towns make it for new shooting ranges to open. The old ones need to be kept going.