Malsua

7.62x25 Tokarev

Anyone have a source for 7.62x25 non corrosive? I have 2 boxes left and I'd rather not switch over to spam can corrosive.

For what it's worth, I'm also interested in Spam cans but I will probably buy some of that next time I get some 7.62x54r

• Like 1

I'd rather not have to deal with cleaning the day of the range. I do it with the Mosin but I don't shoot the mosin every time. If I have to clean it on range day, I probably won't take it and that's not really what I'm after. I usually do my cleaning when my stack of chores is low.

I'd rather not have to deal with cleaning the day of the range. I do it with the Mosin but I don't shoot the mosin every time. If I have to clean it on range day, I probably won't take it and that's not really what I'm after. I usually do my cleaning when my stack of chores is low.

SGammo.com has S&B for $15.95 per box when you buy 5 or more. Or if you go to gun shows you can usually find PPU for $15 - $17 per box. Forks of the Delaware in Allentown is next weekend and Valley Forge is Dec. 17 - 19 both usually have good deals on this ammo.

FYI, windex or ammonia will neutralize the salt until you have time to do a full cleaning.