Frank Jack Fiamingo

Alan Gottlieb to speak at NJ2AS Rally

I am very pleased to announce that Alan Gottlieb, founder of the Second Amendment Foundation, and Chairman of the CCRTKBA will be making an appearance at the NJ2AS Free Brian Aitken Rally. Also in attendance will be NRA Board Member and ANJRPC President Scott Bach. Well known NJ101.5 Radio Personality Dennis Malloy has agreed to help with the proceedings, and many of our most supportive NJ Legislators, such as ASM Michael Patrick Carroll and ASW Allison Littel McHose will be speaking on Brian's behalf. The number one Conservative Blog Site - ConservativeNewJersey.com will also be well represented.

The event is being held at the American Legion Post 129 on 2025 Church Road in Toms River, NJ 08752 on Sunday December 12, 2010 starting at 2:00pm. For an updated list of speakers and further information, please check our website at www.nj2as.com.

All in all it will be a GREAT program. But most importantly, we must keep the focus on petitioning Governor Christie to grant Brian a FULL pardon, and release him from prison in time for Christmas. THAT is the focus of the rally.

Brian's family has requested that any signs reflect the message that we are asking Governor Christie to pardon Brian. I am passing that request along to you. Thank you.

I'd make it a point to mention with all these dignitaries around that when the one person in the world moves from another state INTO New Jersey, the Garden State should be more accommodating.

INDEED! But they also need to be more accommodating to the rest of the decent, gun owners who LIVE here as well.