Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Are there any tranport regs at all on non-HP ammo?

Nor am I, but do you really want to expose your ammo to temperature fluctuations and humidity?

This. Or supply ammo to a criminal should they decide that your car is the one they want that night. It is a slim to none chance, but not one I would want to take, alone with exposing the ammo to temp fluctuations, when there is no benefit of doing this in the first place.

Nor am I, but do you really want to expose your ammo to temperature fluctuations and humidity?

Thanks guys, let me just clarify - I have no intention of actually doing this, just giving an extreme example to better get my question across (due to curiosity)

Thanks guys, let me just clarify - I have no intention of actually doing this, just giving an extreme example to better get my question across (due to curiosity)

for what its worth.. I understood that from the beginning.. it was more.. CAN I do this.. not so much I will be doing this.. :icon_e_wink: