NjGunner732

Question on the Legality?

Legal. You can pretty much do whatever you want with a pump shotgun in NJ... bayonets, pistol grips with collapsible stocks, etc. all ok on a pump

Okay good because I put money down on it without looking to deeply into NJ laws on it and then thought i screwed myself because I thought that we couldn't have bayonet lugs!!

Also I thought that you are not allowed to have a collapsible stock on any weapon n NJ- at least thats what I've been told.

Thanks in Advance

Excellent choice. I have an 18.5" 590A1. Great gun

And no, collapsible stocks are perfectly legal on a PUMP shotguns. It's the same reason the bayonet lug is OK in THIS case. I'm too lazy to type out the specifics of why, but if you look around a bit, it's been covered a few times :)

Excellent choice. I have an 18.5" 590A1. Great gun

And no, collapsible stocks are perfectly legal on a PUMP shotguns. It's the same reason the bayonet lug is OK in THIS case. I'm too lazy to type out the specifics of why, but if you look around a bit, it's been covered a few times :)

Thanks for your help!

Im new to the forum so I'm still getting used to where people post certain topics, Thanks again for the information