Sign in to follow this  
Cemeterys Gun Blob

Project Gunwalker

Anybody hear about *Project Gunwalker*?

Seems the ATF was assisting in straw purchases, and smuggling said guns into Mexico. Presumably as a means to find out who's purchasing the artillery. But as usual, when the Government is involved, stuff goes missing.

Anyway, here's a bunch of links about it. I doubt any MSM will cover it, since it would throw a wrench into their drum beats for more gun control.

http://www.examiner.com/web-news/project-gunwalker

There was one news outlet in Mexico which posted a story about project gunwalker and the link to the story is redirected to the FBI cyber crime page. So you can't view the original story as posted in Spanish last time I tries to view this morning.

I believe the examiner had a story about this too.

Also a Senator responded to the letters sent by persons in contact with the whistleblowers. I believe this was also covered in a story by examiner.

Keepandbeararms has most of the project gunwalker stories linked.

There is a HUGE divide amongs the rank and file ATF agents, and the upper echelon..intimidation, harassment, even threats of violence. One of the whistleblowers in the Gunrunner case has been repeatedly harassed by his SAC....which MAy well end in his BEING Sacked and possibly facint Witness tampering charges if Grassley has his way. Grassley is the same one that took on some of the Televangelists like Benny hinn over the huge amounts of money they take in, the lavish lifestyle, and how that relates to the Tax Exempt staus of their "Churches" The man is a Bulldog when it comes to stuff like this. I know some people are trying to get him to start lookign atht e922(o) Shennanigans on the Senate side, to complement the HARD questions coming from sone inthe Hosue over the Hughes thing...yeah it was 24 years ago, but better late than never.