njpilot

EPA At It Again

Was watching Judge Andrew Napolitano on Freedom Watch last night.

He said the EPA considers the fat in milk to be oil and that spilling it on the ground can cause damage. They will require the same safety standards and containmnent systems at milk processing plants as they do for oil.

The House needs to totally defend these a**holes!!

On another note, the judge referred to the comments by WH spokesman Gibbs that "the POTUS will address the gun problem soon."

I did hear Gibbs say that in a press conference and people are concerned about what that means.

Obama To Propose Gun Ban?

The anti-gun President courts the Liberal gun hater vote for 2012!

ALERT: Obama is planning on giving a speech to lay out his anti-gun agenda at any time!

A White House senior adviser said that President Obama is "going to address gun control" - soon. The Obama Administration hasn't revealed where or when this speech will happen. It will most likely occur when we're least expecting it.

Interestingly enough, Obama didn't mention guns even once in his State of the Union address. That's because he's saving his anti-gun agenda for a new speech. After the Tucson tragedy, the Liberals have issued a slew of anti-gun legislation.

Obama's adviser David Plouffe revealed to NBC that Obama will be addressing the need for changes in gun laws after the AZ shooting. Plouffe said, "It's a very important issue, and one I know there's going to be debate about on the Hill." The Liberals certainly aren't going to let this crisis go to waste.

I wish them luck. They will NEVER get anything passed in the House and good luck in the Senate now too!

The EPA is a regulatory agency, Congress isn't involved, although they can defund them.

If you mean gun control, it is expected that Obamba will try to do it by executive fiat.

The EPA is a regulatory agency, Congress isn't involved, although they can defund them.

If you mean gun control, it is expected that Obamba will try to do it by executive fiat.

Yes, Obama and his GC plans.

I know how the Fed Govt works Keith :)

i HIGHLY doubt he will try and do anything by Exec order.

Would never fly.

Congress would go ballistic and probably move to impeach.

Obama no longer has the political capital to expend in the ways he did for the bailouts (middle of night) and health care (the little reconciliation stunt they pulled). Those days are LONG gone for him. He is most certainly on his heels right now!

The guy is a marketing genius, and can likely survive the onslaught if he does something by Executive Order.

It all depends how well he sells it, how much more of rural America he's willing to risk in the next election to cement the urban areas, and how he can spin it to make it look like Bush's fault for making him take these drastic steps to protect our children and elected officials.

Don't be too cocky. Stranger things have happened.

Interesting

As far as the gun control issue, he is doing that to deflect attention from health care to guns. However, he has underestimated just how many people have changed their views on gun control over the last 10 years. This will be a wildly unpopular move. Every time something like this becomes a big news story, I convince another 10 or 20 people of the follies of gun control. I welcome the announcement. I will be very busy explaining the facts to those that bring up the issue with me and loving every minute of it.