Sign in to follow this  
njluger

Better sights for CZ 75?

Can anyone recommend a set of sights for a CZ 75B that would be an upgrade from the stock sights? I feel that the stock sights are on the small side (5.5mm high), making it hard for my eyes to focus on, and the paint on the front sight is starting to get dull. My SW1911, has a really nice set of 3-dot white Novaks that I feel do a much better job. Beyond what CZ Custom has on their web site (http://czcustom.com/testproduct-243.aspx), I don't see many other options out there.

I'd like to stick with something that would fit the CZ dovetails so I don't have to make any cuts in the slide.

Can anyone recommend a set of sights for a CZ 75B that would be an upgrade from the stock sights? I feel that the stock sights are on the small side (5.5mm high), making it hard for my eyes to focus on, and the paint on the front sight is starting to get dull. My SW1911, has a really nice set of 3-dot white Novaks that I feel do a much better job. Beyond what CZ Custom has on their web site (http://czcustom.com/testproduct-243.aspx), I don't see many other options out there.

I'd like to stick with something that would fit the CZ dovetails so I don't have to make any cuts in the slide.

My Shadow Target has the fibre front sight and adjustable rear. That's all you need. So they have to cut the rear. No big deal!