Sign in to follow this  
RecessedFilter

New holster Part 2! Perfect Fit!

So I ended up returning my Fobus 'super tight-fitting' holster to Holsterland (remember previous thread?), which was a good company to deal with by the way. I also got a mag pouch as well from them which I was happy with, the holster not so much. He even credited my card already and he just got my holster yesterday.

In lurking 75b holster options, I found that Galco was highly suggested. Leather, can come in black or tan, comfortable, and priced well, why the hell not?! I ordered it from PackinHeatLeather on tuesday and got it yesterday.

All I can say is DAMN does it fit well! It also looks DAMN good! I let my 75 rest in it yesterday and today and it sits firm in it but I can draw quickly as well. I couldn't be any happier with it. So thanks so much to PackinHeatLeather for getting it to me promptly so I can now use it for tomorrows IDPA match!

I would highly suggest both companies, as well as this holster, to anyone with specifically a 75b as well as any other pistol.

post-2200-0-88361900-1300579111_thumb.jpg

post-2200-0-94539500-1300579134_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for posting this, and +1 for the pics. I've been reading what little reviews I could find for a 75B holster for the last week. Came across the combat master, and was leaning that way. Looks good, I like the brown also. I'll check their website after work and see if they're still in stock.

I was PMed a question about the position of the handgun in the holster. I DID have the handgun NOT properly seated all the way into the holster. This was because I was practicing draw drills with it and since I didn't have time to properly break it in, it was not fully seated since I could draw it quicker for todays IDPA match.

Glad I helped a brotha out, Savageshooter! I was doing the same things, in terms of reading holster reviews for the 75b on other forums and that's how I came across it as well. It sits tight to your body and is overall a great holster. I got a lot of compliments on it today at the match and it performed great!