Sign in to follow this  
7-3-2

FNP 9 for first handgun purchase?

Okay still doing my research and I have grown curious about the FNP 9 as a probable first handgun purchase. Does anyone have any experience shooting one of these? Also does anyone know of any shops in the area that carry these? (I live in Edison in case that helps)I am a little concerned as I cant find any information on whether or not they have a NJ compliant version, all the reviews I see are on a 16 rd magazine. Any info is appreciated!!

Kevin

there's 10 and 16 round versions of the fnp-9

there's also the fnp-9m which is a shorter barrel version and that comes with 15 round mags.

i own one.

purchased a 16 round version on gunbroker and had it shipped to paul at arms-n-ammo for compliance work.

very happy with it- no failures to date with at least 1000 rds though.

much more accurate than i am

Does anyone know if they really are discontinuing the FNP-9 or not? That concerns me because I dont want to buy a gun that the manufacturer isnt going to stock parts for. Im really liking the FNP-9 its between this gun the M&P9 or the PX4 storm for my first gun.