henrym

Any experience with an SW 4006

It is a great indestructible tank of a gun. Nice shooter too. I had the 1006 (same frame) and it was a.heck of a gun. Another I regret selling.

X2 I have a 4506 which is the .45 version and they are serious tanks, I'm selling mine to add a glock to the family, because in all honesty if it's not a 1911 I don't want a .45

What would you guys consider a fair price to pay for one that's in very good condition with 1 magazine included. I was told the guy was looking for 400. Is that in the ballpark

What would you guys consider a fair price to pay for one that's in very good condition with 1 magazine included. I was told the guy was looking for 400. Is that in the ballpark

Without NICS and 7% sales tax I'd say that's fair

Its only other competition is a glock 22 which comes in around the same price

That sir is when it comes down to preference, both are extremely reliable, I'm selling my 4506 for a glock 22, just because it is too expensive for me with ammo. The thing I like about the glocks is a Glock 22 can quickly become a 17 or 31 with a quick barrel swap and mag swap. In defense of the Smith it's heavy... And you know what Boris the Blade says