Cemeterys Gun Blob

2012 Presidential Candidates on the 2A

Name one...if you can.

This would require me posting links to back up my claims and today's my bday so I don't feel like sitting in front of the computer (on mobile now). :-)

So far, he's better with taxes. I'm not a fan of the patriot act so he's better (not by much lol) on not usurping my constitutional rights (even though a very dubious portion of the patriot act was renewed under Obama).

He's been better for anyone on unemployment.

He hasn't started any super major conflicts on the level of Iraq.

Has "appeared" to handle the natural disasters infinitely better than bush did (Katrina).

I could go on but for each of those good points I could mention 2 equally horrendous ones.

Please, don't mistake me for an Obama fan just because I think he's better than bush. He's blown a LOT of missed opportunities. I just think he's doing a better job than bush.

Obama, while not being the best president has been far better on key issues than Bush has been and McCain would have been.

Trust me, I don't approve of Obama's bailouts AT ALL, neither do i agree with universal health care AS IT STANDS NOW.

Hence the reason why I don't do politics on this forum. Because I will never escape the demorats.

• Like 1

This would require me posting links to back up my claims and today's my bday so I don't feel like sitting in front of the computer (on mobile now). :-)

So far, he's better with taxes. I'm not a fan of the patriot act so he's better (not by much lol) on not usurping my constitutional rights (even though a very dubious portion of the patriot act was renewed under Obama).

He's been better for anyone on unemployment.

He hasn't started any super major conflicts on the level of Iraq.

Has "appeared" to handle the natural disasters infinitely better than bush did (Katrina).

I could go on but for each of those good points I could mention 2 equally horrendous ones.

Please, don't mistake me for an Obama fan just because I think he's better than bush. He's blown a LOT of missed opportunities. I just think he's doing a better job than bush.

He renewed the patriot act, as for taxes, he may not have raised them yet, but someone's going to have to pay for all the spending he's initiated. As for unemployment, that's a mixed blessing since it helped those that needed it, yet there are people now waiting to try and get back into the workforce. Not to mention that if you're out of the workforce for more than like, 90 weeks or something, they stop counting you when they do surveys of unemployment. Conveniently, the new unemployment laws extend it beyond that range, so that way the figures the government presents is skewed. He went into Libya without any pretense, I mean, even if there were no WMDs, the people supported it since, well Saddam had chemical weapons in the past, and had at one point tried building a giant cannon to blast Israel. Ghaddafi hadn't posed a threat to us, and there was no indication they might have posed any threat to the US.

Oh, and as for natural disasters, I suppose it's not really natural, but not much was done about that oil leaking in the Gulf. The only thing done was talk about not allowing offshore drilling.