I have a Lee Classic 4 hole turret press which I absolutely love, probably have 7k rounds on it or more. Recently it started failing to index to the next die every now 'n then. I finished up my batch, identified the problem parts and called lee. No questions asked, no waiting on the phone, not even a transfer to another department.... the receptionist just asked what I needed, where to send it, and that was it! 3min phone convo and now I have free parts incoming.

+1

That's awesome G. I love my Lee Classic turret too... and have had good experiences with calling Lee with questions on their products. Which part are they sending you? Is it the little square plastic indexing ratchet that fits on the bottom of the indexing rod? They are notorious for wearing out on these turret presses. Luckily they are only a $2 part.

The "Auto index clamp" is cracking along the hinge part (this is the black plastic piece that holds the square ratchet) and the square ratchet itself is pretty worn. The clamp is $6 and the ratchet is $0.50 with $5 shipping but if you take the time to call them they will just send you whatever you want for free. She even asked me if I wanted spares lol.