Sign in to follow this  
pepsi71ocean

Trap Shooting-Monday nights 6pm

Hey Guys,

I though I'de post up about Monday Night Trap night. Telco Sportsman's Club is a closed range(members only), but we are open Monday nights for those interesting in shooting trap. It can become competitive especially when all of the skilled shooters are on the line, but no one busts anyone's stones if you you go.

It is a modern trap house facility, with lights concrete deck, and a fun atmosphere, you will always find friendly people to talk to. it is an electrical trap thrower and throws the clays out in any direction, (so you do have a real challenge not a clay flies in the same direction game)

I go, and i do drive a ways to get there because i have found that Telco is just about shooting and chatting, there are no clicks here, and well where i live there is nothing but cliks so its nice to be able to fit right in.

And if you have trouble feel free to ask any of the guys at the counter, they usually can come right out and give pointers as well.

The cost is 4 dollars per squad(that is 25 rounds) Shooting starts at 6pm and runs till they run out of people wanting to shoot.

Directions:

Take Jackson road to Atco Raceway, when you get by the Gate #2 sign you will see a road on the Opposite side of the raceway, then turn on that road, then make your first left, and the the first right Telco will be on your left.

Mods: if this is not the right section feel free to move it, i felt this was the right one being it is a fun shoot.