Frank Jack Fiamingo

The 10th Anniversary of September 11, 2001

Humans are both such potentially heroic and yet exceedingly fragile creatures. It is their very fragility that makes their positive deeds that much more heroic. They are both creatures of Nature and subject to its whims. Able to create and build on a scale much grander than their tiny frames would warrant, these delicate creatures can so easily be destroyed by an errant gust of wind or the malevolent design of other more evil humans.

As we approach the anniversary of an event that so dramatically demonstrated the monstrous depths of depravity to which the machinations of the mind of man can descend, let us also not forget the great heights to which it can soar. It is up to us as the ancestors of giants to prove that we are worthy of the greatness of our forefathers. It is time for us as both Americans and human occupants of the planet Earth to dedicate ourselves as individuals to honestly fulfilling the dreams of those whose lives were cut short by the tragedy that occurred onSeptember 11, 2001. We must live to ensure that one group of men can never again so quickly and easily destroy the lives and dreams of so many of their fellow humans.

Frank Jack Fiamingo

• Like 1

You can never quell the violence that is in mens souls. But you can seek out and deal retribution and justice on a scale that will make others associated with those that espouse true evil, thinkn twice about engaging in it again.

Until that day comes peace on equitable terms cannot be had

You can never quell the violence that is in mens souls. But you can seek out and deal retribution and justice on a scale that will make others associated with those that espouse true evil, thinkn twice about engaging in it again.

Until that day comes peace on equitable terms cannot be had

Whatever the answer Nick, I hope we discover it soon.

In re-reading my post, I don't think I emphasized enough that as physically "fragile" humans are as compared to Nature, their spirit and determination more than compensate for this fact. I believe in the overwhelmingly positive nature of most humans. I see it demonstrated every day. The more that good people recognize their strength, the better will be their ability to defeat those with evil intent. The intelligent, individual, self-interest of good people is the greatest weapon we have against those who would harm us. That is one of the reasons why the RKBA is so important to our Nation. It is a practical demonstration of the right of the individual to take responsibility for his or her own life and that of their loved ones.