Frank Jack Fiamingo

New Jersey Concealed Carry Association

Hi Guys,

I just want to tell you about a newly formed organization recently started by Joe Cerillo called the New Jersey Concealed Carry Association. They share many of the same goals as the New Jersey Second Amendment Society and you can check them out at:http://newjerseycca.com/

http://www.facebook.com/groups/NJCCW/

While I welcome any attempt to change NJ's draconian gun laws, I don't think trying to get a "woods carry only" bill passed is the way to go.

MRP,

The group is more about promoting community awareness and fighting for our rights here in NJ, The proposed bill, as ive noted in previous threads is a backup plan to the SAF reform lawsuit. What it will do is get our foot in the door with "Non-gun owning" citizens in NJ and slowly introduce to them that guns are not bad. And show that we can carry in a safe law-abiding manner"

But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, And i thank you for your support brother. The more of us there are, the louder our voice can be heard.

I thought this was going to be an exclusive club for cops, Donald Trump, and a bunch of judges.

Now, Now Fox. Just because this is New Jersey that is no reason for you to be accurate. :-)

Hey, we all want the same thing - to get New Jersey OFF OUR BACKS!