Brisco

Some help with smart phones

That's not what I would refer to as mass delete. More like empty folder. Semantics though, I understand why it is a desirable feature. How are you getting that on android? I didn't see it on my device anyplace. 3rd party app?

Not indicating I am, I am just correcting your statement.....

Actually it is semantics....BUT it is a feature set nonetheless that I have NO IDEA WHY APPLE CANNOT GET IT THROUGH THEIR HEADS......that is NEEDED..

The reason why is, I think iOS, is NOT really geared to heavy business users......

Not indicating I am, I am just correcting your statement.....

Actually it is semantics....BUT it is a feature set nonetheless that I have NO IDEA WHY APPLE CANNOT GET IT THROUGH THEIR HEADS......that is NEEDED..

The reason why is, I think iOS, is NOT really geared to heavy business users......

MY point was mostly that this feature is not on all android devices I've found several rants on the lack of it with regards to multiple android devices while trying to figure out if I was just missing something. Without the ability to try it out on a device before buying it, it will be hard to determine if it is on the android device you want.

If that's a killer feature for you, then yes, choose android. However, it is not a killer feature for all.

For me a killer feature is the ability to leave wi-fi on all the time. Mostly because 3g data speeds are sub-par for on-line activities, especially where I work (the towers are heavily congested). I'm stuck with AT&T and I need wi-fi to be efficient and effective on a device. For the 3gs vs 4s, it appears to be more efficient, but less sensitive, which results in a net equivalent on battery life.