Sign in to follow this  
Underdog

CZ 527

Edited. This should have posted in Rifle area and not rimfire.

I had the opportunity to handle a CZ 527 Carbine, today, in 7.62x39 and I loved it, and the trigger was awesome. I think I need to get one of these. Does anybody else have experience/opinions on one, or the .223 version?

I am also quite smitten with a CZ 452 that I handled in Allentown, today. It was similar to the one FreeJersey has.

Were you using the trigger on the 527, from the "set" position? They have single set triggers (at least mine does) - push it forward until it clicks and then just barely touch it.

Haven't had a chance to get to the range yet, but soon. Here's mine...

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27885-early-christmas-present/page__p__364489__fromsearch__1#entry364489

Love the looks and the quality.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

I tried the trigger but didn't get a chance to fire it. That is an awesome gun you have there. Did you pick it up, new? I'm jealousl; I want one. I am having trouble deciding on it or a Remington 7 or a Savage Scout. I want a .308, but I think that the 7.62x39 would also be a nice caliber similar to a .30 .30 and relatively cheap to shoot, and with a little more kick than a .223.