deni

Heritage Guild Easton busy on Sundays?

I was planning on taking the trip out there with a couple of friends(new to shooting)

I considered shore shot but wanted to bring my AR15 and don't wanna buy frangible and I know for a fact they'll definitely be busy.

Since heritage Easton is only about an hour and change away I figured try them out.

What are your experiences?

The last few weekends they have been very there and there has been a line waiting to get a lane. As it gets later in the afternoon they will stop taking more people in so that you don't end up waiting for nothing. The range is well ventilated and well lit, range officers are friendly and the employees are all helpful. We go there regularly.

Just an FYI if you have a membership and you walk in and they are booked up, you automatically go to the top of the list over everyone else for next avalible. So if you plan on going a lot on the weekends you may want to join up.

Also if you are a member you can bring a guest for just $10/hr.

Ended up going Monday instead. Got there a little after 10am and had plenty of room but filled up by the time I got out at 11:30.

Picked up the 5 visit pass and used 2 visits that day for my girlfriend and I.

The 5visit pass is just basically a gift card to the amount of 5 visits at $15per plus tax.

Should you choose not to use the remaining balance on visits you're free to spend it anyway you want in the shop.

New range so as expected it was very clean and well maintained.

The staff was friendly and the ROs were there if you needed anything.

Two thumbs up and I'd be happy to go back.

Only about an hour from me and it's all highway.

Wife and I stopped in today about 4pm. There was only two people on the 5 lane range and the 10 lane was empty. When we first arrived we thought they might be closed. We checked out the store front....very helpful staff and a lot of product. They even had a 10 round mag for my M&P 15-22. Their pricing is a little higher then what I've seen elsewhere. Also stopped in at Sarco next door. Also a neat store to check out. Their tagged prices were lower then Heritage. Staff was also very friendly. They seemed to deal more with older weapons though they did have some new ones.

We're seriously considering the family plan. When we figure bringing the kids every no and then it works out ok. Plus the range is indoors and clean. Supposedly you can shoot shotgun there....not sure if I would want to be in there when they were..