Sandy

Mini 14 questions

Got a take off for 40 bucks . Not bad! I really appreciate the help I get here.

Pizza Bob helped me get my revolver that I pick up tomorrow . I won't post about until I have pictures to share tomorrow. I see what happenes when you talk about a new gun but don't have pictures lol

If cutting down really works well for me for a long period of time and I find myslef enjoying shooting it often , and I decide the rifle will never leave the family , then I'll think about what to do with the original stock. It is too nice and unique to cut down unless it will only be mine , and then my kids. If I am keeping it , the stock would do me no good in its present state..but if I decide to sell it , cutting that beautiful stock would devalue it. So I'll give it a few months with a shortened stock and see how goes.

Thanks for all the help here ! Really really appreciate it. @ junkmanted , I'll ship it to you when I get it . I'll pick it up in person . You're not too far from me , would be a nice ride anyway :) Thank you again. Such a nice offer.