Sign in to follow this  
nj22

Cheap Golden Saber in NJ?

It seems Golden Sabers are on sale everywhere online. I'd like to stock up, but have never mail ordered HPs and it makes me nervous. Also don't like getting all the gun related direct mail when you order online--my neighbors get my mail all the time. Plus I like to buy local when I can.

So...Is anyone in NJ selling them cheap? Looking for 9mm.

There is absolutely nothing to be nervous about with ordering ammunition online. I've ordered duty ammuntion from ammunitiontogo.com and kylesgunshop.com many times with never an issue. And no junk mail either. If you just like to buy local then by all means do so, but online sales are perfectly fine.

I agree with LorenzoS...no fear ordering ammo online, provided you don't try to order AP, tracers, or anything else verboten in the PRNJ. Prices are almost always better.

I've ordered twice from ammunitiontogo so far with no problems. Their website is easy to use and they provide regular order updates when things ship, etc. If they have what you're looking for, I don't think you can go wrong with them. And no -- I'm not affiliated with them in any way. Just a customer.