Twospot

Looking for recommendations

Hi all!

Shopping for my first firearm. It will most likely be a .22lr pistol. My second will most likely be a 9mm (Glock or Sig). I am looking for a good safe. It needs to be compact and obviously as inpenetrable as possible. As long as it holds 2 handguns that is sufficient. I did some research on the Gun Vault micro and mini and there seems to be pretty mixed review. I also saw some videos that the bio models are inconsistent.

Any recommendations out there. preferably in the range of $100 - $200. Thanks!!

I bought this one last March.

More info...

http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/31888-gunvault-question/page__hl__%2Bgun+%2Bvault__fromsearch__1

The Gun Vault GV2000-STD two level Gun safe is now available at The Sportsmans Guide and they have it priced at 116.97 for Buyer's Club members and 129.97 for non members. C2X-214479

I bought this one last March.

More info...

http://njgunforums.c...__fromsearch__1

The Gun Vault GV2000-STD two level Gun safe is now available at The Sportsmans Guide and they have it priced at 116.97 for Buyer's Club members and 129.97 for non members. C2X-214479

Thanks for the response. There definitely seems tobe mixed reviews on this. On Amazon, almost 30% of the reviews are 1 star.

Is the safe just to store from children/people in your home, or for general firearm security? From a personal perspective, I am leery of locking any firearm in anything that doesn't have at least 1 if not 2 lag bolts into a wall/floor. My opinion and not to be confused with other suitable means for firearms storage.