mmjr

Great experience with Bullseye Tactical

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum but just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great experience with Chris at Bullseye Tactical in Woodbridge this past weekend.

I've been researching my pistol purchase for months. I used the forum request feature and Chris contacted me soon after I made the request. We traded a few emails and he was very responsive. I met up with him at his store this past weekend and we took care of the paper work, NICS check, and I walked out with my pistol! There weren't any surprises and everything was as we agreed upon via email. I'll surely go back for my next purchase.

Thanks to Chris for being a straight up guy to deal with and thanks to the forum for putting me in contact with him.

That's great to hear.

I am in the same boat as you. I am planning on finally getting up to the shop and purchase my first pistol from Chris this week.

Chris has been such a great guy throughout the entire process. I will prob pick up a .22 rifle from him same day!

What did you get?

I picked up a Walther PPQ 9mm and I'm still grinning from ear to ear. I put about 300 rounds through it this weekend and boy the trigger is sweet and it fits like a glove. Can't wait to get out again!!! Pics to come...