liquidskin

Union County Pistol Range

Just wondering if anyone on the forum has been to or frequents this range? I was finally able to shoot there yesterday and was overall pretty happy with the experience. The sheriff's officer on duty was pleasant and even chimed in with some advice once he saw how bad a shot I was! I certainly felt like the beginner in the room, most of the guys there seemed to have rangefinders and such, which I associate with expert status. Little intimidating, but one of the guys started a little conversation with me, so that made me feel a little more welcome.

Love the location, hate the hours... Don't really mind going down range to change targets, kinda cool actually!

What do you guys think of the place?

its the union county Sheriff range in springfield nj off if shunpike rd, where the quarterly is. it a nice 25yd indoor/outdoor range. hrs are sunday only 12-5 and only $10 to shoot all day, although if its yoir first time their go with someone that has a range badge. pistol caliber only, you can shoot ur .22 conversion rifle. most of the guys that bring the scopes are .22 bullseye shooters and all nice guys never had a bad experience their