Vini

Vepr AK Rifle Conversion

Vepr AK Rifle Conversion

VEPR308CONVERT.jpg

More detailed pictures prices etc to be posted by 5/18/2012/ We will also be offering these in 762 x 39 , 5.45x39 & 762 x 54R !!!

http://www.atlanticf...roduct1220.aspx

Looks and sounds sweet!

From quality/accuracy point of view, it can't get any better than that.

Must be pricey...

Wonder who will do the conversion.

For someone concerned so much with "authenticity" and rifles only named AKM and AKS-74 im suprised you are interested in this.

The only authentic rifle a VEPR can be converted to is an RPK due to the 1.5mm thick receiver with the trunnion bulges, and to be %100 you would need a 23.2" barrel which I dont think they are offered in.

For someone concerned so much with "authenticity" and rifles only named AKM and AKS-74 im suprised you are interested in this.

The only authentic rifle a VEPR can be converted to is an RPK due to the 1.5mm thick receiver with the trunnion bulges, and to be %100 you would need a 23.2" barrel which I dont think they are offered in.

Probably you didn't pay attention to my original post: "Even SGL21-62 doesn’t look the way I want, I would take quality/functionality over nostalgic look of iffy underfolder. Willing to take chances with cheap underfolder just because like the look and because it cheap."

Followed by "In time I set my mind on Arsenal (quality, reputation, eventual resale value), ... . Checked out HD website and noticed nice authentic looking AKMS at price range that allows taking chances..."

I'm sorry to see you holding grudge, especially since there completely no reason for a grudge. (Not everyone knows and needs to know differences btw models AKMS and AKS-74 - what a big deal?)