Pizza Bob

EFGA Pistol Range Closed Today (8/2)

I got the e-mail saying that it would be closed on 8/1, but apparently they got a little more rain up there than was anticipated - or the contractors were slower, because I drove up there this morning, only to find it still closed. I could have used the pit, but I wanted to know POI's at specific ranges. No big deal, had a nice ride and took the scenic route back.

Followed a gold, second generation Honda CRV with Jersey tags, out of the range. Just wondered if it was anybody from the board.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Was thinking of going to EFGA tomorrow and for some strange reason I checked the calendar on their website. Glad I did. The road going into the range will be closed tomorrow 9/26 all day for repairs. "YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER INTO THE RANGE WHILE WORK IS BEING DONE TO THE ROAD."

https://efga.memberclicks.net/calendar

Was thinking of going to EFGA tomorrow and for some strange reason I checked the calendar on their website. Glad I did. The road going into the range will be closed tomorrow 9/26 all day for repairs. "YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER INTO THE RANGE WHILE WORK IS BEING DONE TO THE ROAD."

https://efga.memberclicks.net/calendar

Always check the calendar, there has been many improvement projects as well as cleanups/work party events this year, trainings and such.

If by chance you don't and still are there with a range closed you can drive up to Heritage Guild and shoot there.

I hope they change the speed limits while there at it. 25mph on those inclines? Hah!

So true ,

25 on the incline is funny.

Last time the this police cruiser went by the ranges and then went away. I was doign exactly 25 and he waited for people coming up the incline and pointed the radar gun. Then he followed me for 2 miles checking me out and went away.

The 25 mph is their piggy bank k so it wont go away soon.

How many people on this forum go to the EFGA range?

Seems to me we ought to set up our own New Jersey Group - see the bottom of the main forum page - Central Jersey R&P and Bridgewater have their own forum page so they can keep track of each other and meet up over there.

Would be cool if we had something like that set up on this forum too.

I know that there are some in PA who don't like NJ people going over there, if we had a way to keep track of any problems and communicate with each other it would be a good idea. EFGA is going to be great once they get that clubhouse open.

I'm a very happy new member of EFGA. The three times I've gone I've noticed a preponderence of Jersey tags on the cars there.

It would be great to have a sub-forum for EFGA here.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I agree. Anyone else? Nobody might be reading because the title of this string is so old (range closed in August?).

Later today I'll post a new topic and see if we can get other people to reply. It would be neat if we had our own sub-forum.

By the way how is the Bayonne PBA Range? I live in Jersey City but have never been to it, since to me it's just easier to go all the way to the PA border and make a day of it.

Kipp

Yeah I agree. Anyone else? Nobody might be reading because the title of this string is so old (range closed in August?).

Later today I'll post a new topic and see if we can get other people to reply. It would be neat if we had our own sub-forum.

By the way how is the Bayonne PBA Range? I live in Jersey City but have never been to it, since to me it's just easier to go all the way to the PA border and make a day of it.

Kipp

I m all in for an EFGA board like the other ranges have. I m sure EFGA people will chime in ......look up the treads in Events and Meetups for EFGA people.

Bayonne PBA is ok. If its close go there.......there was a meetup thread on Bayonne as well...............