Quick, late, probably stupid question... Is this unit legal in our fine state? http://www.crosman.com/prostaff-picks/PROPICK006. I'm slightly attracted to it and would consider it if it's good-to-go. Looks like fun to me.

(Went window shopping tonight and didn't have much luck for other units that I had in mind, so a little research lead me to this.)

I agree with other posters in that you should be GTG with that pellet/bb rifle. One thing I would add are that multi pumps can get a bit monotonous if shooting for long periods of time and at distances (higher power=more pumps).

Pyramid Air has a decent video on youtube where they review this gun. This has to be one of the coolest looking air guns I've seen. Good luck

Went and held one today at a "local" shop. Not as cheesey as I thought it would be. Definitely doesn't have the "real gun" feel to it like a Gamo, etc. does, but might be worth a buy. If it doesn't work for my purposes, at least I'll have some thing interesting looking...

Yeah, one review on youtube mentioned that it was based off of the 760 so I figured it would have a bit more plastic, though it is definitely a cool looking air rifle. If I didn't have so many (15) dang air guns already I would be adding this one to the "arsenal" LOL.