I would very much like to join,but I would like a "tour" before putting my application in . I am retired and can go most week days ( I keep the weekend for family ,it keeps the peace -- until I can get my wife interested ) . I am trying to get back into target / skeet shooting after being away from it for quite awhile . So is there anyone that I meet up with some time in the month of November ? Thank You , Pete

Ill throw an invite in as well, My schedule is crazy and the times I hit the range vary greatly. If you have a time yuou wanna go, just add me to the list. Between all of us someone will be available!

Ken

You're sure to have someone to fit your schedule!

I'm in the same boat as you grumpy, I'm always off tomorrow!

Great question, and great feedback. Im a relatively new shooter (6months) and am looking to join a range in the near future. Is it safe to say this is one of the better ranges in the central jersey area for rifles?

CJRPC & OBRPC are probably the two top ranges for the central nj area

Edit: for rifles you might weigh more toward cjrpc , they go out to 300 yards where as old bridge goes out to 100 yards

if any members of central jersey are available wednesday morning or afternoon and could give a tour of the facilities to myself/ a friend it would be greatly appreciated. were both looking to become members but would like to see the lay of the land first hand before commiting. Feel free to PM if your able. Ill buy lunch or something for the inconvenience!

if any members of central jersey are available wednesday morning or afternoon and could give a tour of the facilities to myself/ a friend it would be greatly appreciated. were both looking to become members but would like to see the lay of the land first hand before commiting. Feel free to PM if your able. Ill buy lunch or something for the inconvenience!

As of yesterday the range had no power so therefore is not open. What time are you looking at if they are open I might be able to help you

anyone from cjrpc have an inside track on new members? i would like to join, however making a wednesday meeting prior to january/february is looking more and more like an impossibility :-/

There is no new members meeting in December so te next available would be January anyway