Cemeterys Gun Blob

18 Gun Control Bills introduced today.

Autism is not a mental illness FYI, but I see your trying to make a point about painting with a broad brush. We don't need any more misinformation out there though.

and the right to bear arms shall not be infringed... but it's happening. 2 years from now when new and old ailments get reclassified as mental illness...

mental illness is not an exact science, it's subjective and when people with agendas are put in place to "diagnose" mental illness, bad things happen to good people.

It could be classified that "wanting to own a gun" is "violent tendancy" and is a mental illness.

I'm very worried. My sister has a history of minor mental illness. I'll be a walking poster child for what happens when you put a RIGHT in the risk adverse hands of government bureaucrats!

My buddy's daughter is autistic, will that impact his rights? Yea, the water is going to get real muddy with this one. Talk about discrimination.

Firearms "should" be secured, although this isn't necessarily "required".

"Approved" safe for households with minor children, mentally ill and developmentally disabled individuals. No NJ sales tax now, but an income tax deduction for a safe would be nice!

Funny I thought the gun was used to keep quacks out of your home. Iol. In the past few years I've actually become sick following politics and congress. There are things that should just be what they are. Like the constitution. I personally hate state to state laws and restrictions. Thought this was the United states not divided states. Things that fall under amendments should be written in stone and enforced federally across the country. If there is a national mental health epidemic deal with that not my rights. What I'm being taught right now from my elected officials is either go hermit in the hills or go gang Banger and just do what I want. They seem to he the only ones not getting screwed these days.

I wonder how many of my tax dollars have bought unemployed scum illegal guns by trading foodstamps that have been used in ways that would be seen as psychologicaly imbalanced to other scumbags that wind up in an emergency room getting treated on our tax dollars.

But noo were the bad guys the ones who have an obligation to our forefathers to defend the constitution. The ones who take the proper steps to obtain our fire arms and pay taxes on them and help keep the economy afloat.

So now I'm gonna be a criminal because I use a 50. ML to shoot deer. I'm the criminal because I want to defend my family from the guys who don't care about laws because if they did they wouldn't be in my home.

New thread what state should I move to. Sorry that probably took up a thread page.

The depths of the bombastic stupidity of the Nj legislature AND judicial goes so far beyond human comprehension, it is utterly indescribable. The illegally intrusive, masturbative mastery of the milky like substance to coat these draconian measures w disguise is truly Utopianist pipe wet dream fantasy ar best and Satanic in its worst.

If this passes, even if I was a NON gun owner with no interest in guns, I would make a fast bee-line OUT of this particular Nannyist Gospel of Safety Cult state.