Scottcba1

Shoreshot??

Is there anymore weekly or bi-weekly meets at Shoreshot?

I started going to BA then switched to SS when a bunch of members moved over but my schedule n commute didnt allow me to make it to the tuesday night meets for a while. Now I have time during the week and wondering if anyone still goes?

-Scott

Are you referring to the Monday night Fun shoots?.... I was told that they decided to stop having them due to a lack of interest. I also hope they will decide to bring it back. Perhaps if enough people ask them to they will.

No, there was a group of forum members that started meeting weekly at BA then we all switched over to SS and changed to meeting up bi-weekly. I was transfered in my job and could never make it to the meets but I have since transfered back to the area and would like to go back to the bi-weekly meets. Too bad it doesnt seem to happen anymore.

-Scott

Hi Scott, that regular thing seems to have died off. Shoreshot was a vendor for a while but, quite frankly, most ranges seem to join for a short time and then give up because of all the bashing they get on the forums. I go when I can but I just do my thing quietly.

Hi Scott, that regular thing seems to have died off. Shoreshot was a vendor for a while but, quite frankly, most ranges seem to join for a short time and then give up because of all the bashing they get on the forums. I go when I can but I just do my thing quietly.

Thanks for the heads up John. BTW I still owe you a box of ammo! So I guess if I renew my SS membership it will be back up to full price? That stinks. I was thinking about trying out Range14 anyway so maybe this is the year to do it.

-Scott