notmetoo

Legislative District 15 candidates?

Assembly elections are this year, deadline to file is April.

Anyone out there interested in running? Or even knows who is running?

If anyone on this forum wants to run, I will do everything I can to put you in office. I want our two POS Assemblyidiots out.

You may (fairly) ask, "Why don't you run?" Well, it's because I know my limitations: so-so public speaker, am terrible at confrontation, and can't think quickly on my feet.

I know, that didn't stop a lot of our elected jackwagons from running, but it's enough to prevent me.

So what about it? Anyone in District 15 interested?

http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/New_Jersey_General_Assembly

Assembly elections are this year, deadline to file is April.

Anyone out there interested in running? Or even knows who is running?

If anyone on this forum wants to run, I will do everything I can to put you in office. I want our two POS Assemblyidiots out.

You may (fairly) ask, "Why don't you run?" Well, it's because I know my limitations: so-so public speaker, am terrible at confrontation, and can't think quickly on my feet.

I know, that didn't stop a lot of our elected jackwagons from running, but it's enough to prevent me.

So what about it? Anyone in District 15 interested?

http://ballotpedia.o...eneral_Assembly

Yep, both are useless. Especially that dried up sea-hag Coleman.

Our district is too blue for any other candidate to stand a chance. I hate to be a wet blanket, but it's reality. Since I moved here back in 1998, I've voted against BWC and the gang that still holds office to this day. I'm a believer in term limits for all levels of government as the general public doesn't take the steps necessary to research and make an informed vote, if they vote at all. Most, IMHO, just pull the D or R levers or vote just for the people that they know... Who happen to be the people currently in office. What's Jefferson's quote about the tree of liberty needing to be trimmed from time to time? Ha, ha, ha...