wink-_-wink

+1 for Shizzoizzo7 +BF

This is a +1 for Shizzoizzo7 and her BF "eck". I was giving away 30mm expended rounds from an A-10 Warthog. These were spoken for fairly quick especially since I was not charging for them. She offered to pay for the shipping of 2 of these for her and 2 for her BF "Eck". Also "Eck" has made a $20 donation to the NJ2As in exchange for these casings. I was just completely floored that in this economy there are still folks out there willing to do great things. I wasn't trying to profit from these and they offered to make the donation on their own accord! So I salute you both and thank you for the donation. I am not a member of the NJ2As but support what they do! I hope some of you NJ2As see this and thank them personally!!

Any reason you're not a member of the NJ2AS? Just wondering, it's your choice and I'm not going to pass judgment, but for 35 bucks a year for their membership and how much they do and get done, I really thing they are worth the support.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

honestly I wanted a NJ2A and NRA membership for Vday but my wife got me a year membership to sure shot because she couldn't remember the acronyms. When our finances get a little bit better I will be joining both. I know the year membership isn't that much but between prego wife and just buying another vehicle, things are just a little tight. But soon my friend! VERY SOON!