Sign in to follow this  
ECShooter

Heading to Philly tomorrow, looking for ammo on the way home

I know this is a stretch, but I figured that I would reach out and see if anyone knows of any shops around the Philly area that might have a higher probability of having available 5.56/.223. I figured that I may have a bit of a drive but am willing to make a couple of stops if there is a 50/50 chance for reasonably priced ammo.

Thanks in advance, ECS

I've tried the Walmart on Rt1 in Neshaminy and their shelf has been bare every time I pass by. Also the Dicks by Oxford Valley Mall was bare (for what I wanted) last pass through. I go past at least once every two weeks. You got to know which day their stock arrives to get lucky.

I tried to buy some 12-guage light target loads from that Nashimini Walmart a few weeks ago when passing by, they told me their new store policy is no ammo sales to NJ residents.

How do they know you're a NJ resident? I've never been asked for ID at any of the walmarts, Bristol, Tullytown, etc.