Sign in to follow this  
JTQ911

9mm Shield in stock...

Darn, I just bought an XDs Friday and was looking for a Shield as I have plenty of 9mm ammo and no .45 acp. Oh well, perhaps it is for the best as I already have 3 9mm carry guns and the XDs fits into my pocket and will be replacing my pocket Sig P938 and LCR .357. Still I almost hit the Checkout button to order it and still am tempted but my wife will get the bill in a month and there will be hell to pay. May be worth it though and not the first time I ordered two new guns days apart. :)

Darn, I just bought an XDs Friday and was looking for a Shield as I have plenty of 9mm ammo and no .45 acp. Oh well, perhaps it is for the best as I already have 3 9mm carry guns and the XDs fits into my pocket and will be replacing my pocket Sig P938 and LCR .357. Still I almost hit the Checkout button to order it and still am tempted but my wife will get the bill in a month and there will be hell to pay. May be worth it though and not the first time I ordered two new guns days apart. :)

Ahh get it. Its supposed to be one heck of a gun. Plus just dont spend next month to make up for it.

Ahh get it. Its supposed to be one heck of a gun. Plus just dont spend next month to make up for it.

I had owned one when they first came out and sold it because I wanted a pocket 9mm at the time and ended up buying a Sig P938. However I have sub compact and full sized guns and nothing in-between. I still need a compact sized gun that I can fit my whole hand onto and the Shield was one great gun and one that I always regretted selling but the lure of the Sig had a hold on me. :)