peppers

11 months of waiting is over

I ordered my zk-22 stock from red jacket last April. Push back after push back I started to loose interest in keeping it especially seeing kits selling for $400+ on gun broker. Well I got it this morning and decided to at least check it out. Without going to the range yet I can say the extra wait while they refined it was good. Everything goes together perfectly no slop in any moving parts. The trigger is much better with the can setup they made. My only gripes are that it only comes with one magpul rail so I'll have to order one even if I don't use it it's better then the brass plugs showing. The other one is the mag area. Mags to in easy but coming out sometimes get hung up. This is probably because they use the bx-25 mags and I have the steel lips 10 round. Over all its very well balanced and feels good in the firing position. Now I have to vet to the range.

I'm also using a bull barrel not the stock one. The stock does have slots and a barrel keeper for the stock tapered barrel and sights.

post-4758-0-91846700-1364326506_thumb.jpg