DSD1026

For Anyone Looking for a CZ 75B...

There is a Matte Stainless in stock at Woodbury Outfitters.. 10 round (NJ legal as-is).. $709.99.. says 2 in stock as of right now..

http://www.woodburyo...duct_p/9826.htm

Just tryin' to share the CZ love.. I know there were one or 2 people looking a little while ago, just cant remember who... Not sure how long they'll last, and thats MSRP price (they've been going for at least $100+ more on GunBroker.. in fact, i see one on GB right now that is at $905 with over a day left).. I paid more than $710 when I bought mine.. Wish it was in stock 4-5 weeks ago.. lol

You devil you, I just ordered the SP-01 from CZ customs earlier this evening. Might be a good sign though; maybe it indicates some guns coming out of the factory. How's that for wishful thinking? :lol::D

Sorry man.. :D I just happened to be perusing their site to see if they had any ammo (no) and decided to browse through what they had for pistols.. Posted it as soon as I saw it.. Im a bit annoyed they didnt have them when i was looking about a month ago, but no buyers remorse on my matte stainless.. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Yikes. 700 for a 75. I bought mine for 475 new just 2 years ago. Gotta love jersey

$475.00 for brushed stainless or black polycoat?

im guessing they dont have a lot at this point in time.. and yeah, they were cheaper a couple years ago.. hell, even a year ago.. poly ones can still sell for $500-$600 now, but all stainless models are considerably more.. same way with the Berettas.. the Inox are about $100+ more than the blued versions. In this market, $710 for a matte stainless 75B (and already NJ legal) is a pretty good price, and the fact that they are in stock makes it a really good deal..

hey, this thread was only meant for those that are looking for a 75B.. those that are have a good opportunity to get one that is very hard to find at a good price in this market...