iRescue

Newtown families coming to NJ to push for mag cap limit

Just as the title says...

http://www.northjersey.com/news/Newtown_victims_families_to_push_for_stricter_gun_laws_in_NJ_State_House_stop.html?mobile=1&ic=1

Members if the victims killed in Ct school shooting are coming to NJ to lobby lawmakers for a mag cap limit of 10 rounds..

Whiskey tango foxtrot.

I'm sorry, but I've about had enough of this. I can not imagine the loss these people have suffered. My heart goes out to those folks. It really does.

But what the fugg are you doing in My god dammed state telling me what's good for me and mine. What part of WE ALREADY HAVE LIMITS do you not understand?!

*steamed*

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot is right!!! I agree... although I sympathize with these folks for their loss, they need to stay in their damned state and leave all of us alone. I would not be surprised if Bloomturd or his moronic organization had a hand in this. This makes me so friggin mad that I cannot even describe!!!

Its too bad these folks don't get that they are being manipulated and they are just pawns in a game. They are being exploited by the shameful Liberals - shame on them.