Dan_G

Need to Prove to PA FFL a Type 53 is NJ Legal

I went to Wallenpaupack Sport Shop in Hawley, PA today and got the same response. They said NJ called a couple days ago and said not to do it. After he said he wouldnt do it he ignored me and was not a nice person. When I asked specifically who called them they didnt acknowledge me. I am definitely avoiding this place in the future and may post up on pafoa about them.

I believe that NJ is purposefully spreading misinformation.

I went to Wallenpaupack Sport Shop in Hawley, PA today and got the same response. They said NJ called a couple days ago and said not to do it. After he said he wouldnt do it he ignored me and was not a nice person. When I asked specifically who called them they didnt acknowledge me. I am definitely avoiding this place in the future and may post up on pafoa about them.

I believe that NJ is purposefully spreading misinformation.

I doubt NJ called them and told them not to sell you a bolt action rifle, the guy's just a douche and doesn't want to be bothered with you. Move on to somebody else who wants your business.