Gunnz

9mm Ammo Cabelas Online

9mm is out already , but to be honest not sure what changed at Winchester because my last purchase performed so poorly in my guns. Guns which have never had issues would not cycle correctly and you could hear a difference between rounds. In the same sessions once I changed ammo guns worked flawlessly again.

9mm is out already , but to be honest not sure what changed at Winchester because my last purchase performed so poorly in my guns. Guns which have never had issues would not cycle correctly and you could hear a difference between rounds. In the same sessions once I changed ammo guns worked flawlessly again.

Wow... Good to know... I actually didn't buy any......

I was able to grab a case of 9mm wolf from SG today for just under $240 shipped.  It seems to be coming back in stock there pretty frequently, anyone who needs it should put a notice for it on their site so you get emailed when it comes back in. 

I nailed a case of PMC 9MM 115 grain 9A about week ago for $265 plus shipping.  That was the best price I got since the frenzy started.

The WIN did not do badly for me at all. I got both the NATO 124 and the 115.  Both worked flawlessly but I was shooting my 92FS.  That thing eats just about everything!

Somebody on another forum was complaining how Cabelas sent him dirty and mismatched ammo in the Winchester White Box. Cabelas basically said that that's what they received from Winchester. So it's quite possible that something did in fact change at Winchester and their QC has gone down the toilet trying to keep up with demand.