Jerseyfirefighter

Winchester 000buck

What do you consider alot?

If you wanna throw me some money for the components and time ill reload you however many you want. Of course I'm not liable if you blow yourself up but I've reloaded about 500 rounds with zero problems

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade or insult anyone but in would not shoot reloads from anyone that I so not know real well and on the other side I would not reload ammo for someone I don't know real well just too much can go wrong

True. I was more hoping to see if someone knew where there

Was some. I appreciate the offer to reload tho.

If you wanna throw me some money for the components and time ill reload you however many you want. Of course I'm not liable if you blow yourself up but I've reloaded about 500 rounds with zero problems

This signature exceeds the 15 character capacity

Reloading ammunition for a profit is illegal without the proper federal licensing and federal tax being paid.

000 & 0000 buck may have a diameter and weight advantage over the standard 00 buck loads, but have not been that popular since the large shot has a habit of patterning poorly in many guns. The same statement can be said for a lot of buckshot loads, and that's why you should pattern various loads with various chokes in your smoothbore to see which one performs the best. Some loads and chokes do work better than others.

You can always go to a "custom" maker for your needs. One example: http://www.paraklesetechnologies.com/products.asp?cat=13