Sign in to follow this  
AlDente67

Beware Cabellas surveys

So I was browsing some things on their site the other day, and when I left the page, I got redirected to a quick innocuous survey on demographics.  No big deal and they offered some minor free stuff in return for taking the time to answer the questions.  Pay a bit for shipping, but I thought it was worth the try.

I get a call that night from some guy confirming my order - "can you verify name, address, last 4-digits of your card number".

Then he talks over me and launches into a conversation about trial, cancel in 30 days or we bill you monthly, blah blah blah...

I immediately began shouting "Stop!  No!  Cancel!!" while he was prattering on about this add-on plan.

Now I have to monitor my card to see if these idiots try to bill me for some junk.  Do yourself a favor and ignore their surveys.  It is not worth the hassle.

Do yourself a favor and ignore their surveys.  It is not worth the hassle.

Thought this was common knowledge. For me, nothing good has ever come out of surveys. Sure the company will offer something great, but most of the time you have to read the fine print.